By submitting my request in the contact form, I confirm to the operator that I am at least 16 years of age and, as the data subject, I give my consent to the processing of my personal data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, which are complete, true, correct and up-to-date, to the following companies as the operator (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) of PETRŽALKA CITY, a.s., registered office at Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava, ID No.: 35933372, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sa, insert No. 3925/B (hereinafter referred to as “PETRŽALKA CITY”) and the company IURIS INVEST, s.r.o., Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava, ID No.: 43 845 908, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section Sro, insert No. 49305/B (hereinafter referred to as “IURIS INVEST”). I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of the contact form, which includes the provision of quality business and information services by the Operator, through responses to the requests and requests of the data subjects entered in the contact form.
I am aware that the legal basis for the processing of my personal data for the above purpose is my consent. I grant this consent for the period from the time I give it until the Operator responds to the request sent via the contact form.
As the data subject, I declare that I give my consent freely, voluntarily and seriously and I am aware that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, for example, by the following means: by telephone at +421 2 599 805 15 ; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or by post at the address of the registered office of PETRŽALKA CITY, a.s., Panenská 6, 81103 Bratislava.
I hereby confirm that I am aware that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
I also hereby declare that I have been provided with all the information and have been informed and am aware of my rights under the applicable and effective legislation governing the protection of personal data, including: (i) the right to request access to Personal Data from the Operator; (ii) the right to rectification of Personal Data; (iii) the right to erasure of Personal Data; (iv) the right to restrict the processing of Personal Data; (v) the right to object to the processing of Personal Data; (vi) the right to portability of Personal Data; and (vii) the right to file a petition with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic to initiate a personal data protection proceeding.
By submitting my request in the contact form to the Operator, I also confirm that I have read and understood the rules of processing of Personal Data by the Operator for the purposes of the contact form and I have understood them in their entirety.
Personal data processing rules
Welcome to www.sohobratislava.eu. At the outset of your use of our website, we recommend that you carefully read the following personal data processing rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”), which govern our processing of the personal data provided by you.
Your privacy is important to us, so we strive to ensure a high level of protection of your personal data when processing it as well as to maintain transparency in its processing in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and repealing Directive 95/45/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) and pursuant to Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amending and supplementing certain acts (hereinafter also referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”). PETRŽALKA CITY, a.s., registered office at Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava, ID No.: 35933372, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sa, insert No. 3925/B (hereinafter referred to as “PETRŽALKA CITY”) is implementing the construction of a development project with the marketing name SOHO BRATISLAVA. The company IURIS INVEST, s.r.o., registered office at Panenská 6, 811 03 Bratislava, ID No.: 43 845 908, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, insert No. 49305/B (hereinafter referred to as “IURIS INVEST”) provides PETRŽALKA CITY with consultancy services in the construction of the project as well as business consultancy services in the field of sales support and administration, marketing and other business activities related to the project.
For the purposes of the GDPR Regulation, PETRŽALKA CITY, a.s. and IURIS INVES (hereinafter referred to as “Operator” and/or “Operators”) are the operators determining the purpose and scope of the processing of personal data provided through any of the functionalities of this website. The designated Operators have jointly determined the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and are therefore joint operators pursuant to No. 26 of the Regulation. Each Operator has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data.
All personal data we collect and process is protected by appropriate technical means and security measures to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of this personal data. We continuously improve and implement new administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate security of personal data.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data that we have collected from you through any of the functionalities of this website, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR Regulation and the Data Protection Act as set out below, please contact us via written submissions addressed to the above-mentioned address of the PETRŽALKA CITY registered office or electronically at email@example.com.
Collection of personal data
Personal data we process about you
We process personal data for the purposes specified below in this policy:
- individuals who choose to fill in any of the contact forms on the website to receive direct marketing messages (newsletter), to view any of the apartments and non-residential premises,
- individuals who contact us by e-mail or telephone and are interested in buying flats or buying or renting non-residential premises in real estate projects PETRŽALKA CITY,
- individuals who are interested in being informed about the current offer in PETRŽALKA CITY real estate projects and
- individuals who are interested in being approached by the Joint Operators in order to carry out their marketing activities,
- individuals who visit a sales outlet for a PETRŽALKA CITY project,
- individuals who enter into any reservation contract, future purchase contract, purchase contract, lease contract or any other contract, amendments thereto, etc. with the Operators in relation to the properties in the PETRŽALKA CITY project.
Any personal data you provide to us voluntarily and you are responsible for the accuracy, completeness and truthfulness of the personal data provided. The Operator shall not be liable for any damages that you or any third party may incur in connection with the provision of incorrect, incomplete or untrue personal data. Without the provision of certain personal data, we cannot respond to your suggestion or request or enter into a contract with you.
However, we process the personal data we receive in accordance with the principle of minimising the processing of personal data enshrined in the GDPR Regulation and therefore we process it only to the extent necessary and to the following extent: name and surname, email address and telephone number. The subject of our processing of personal data are not special categories of personal data under the GDPR, nor personal data of persons under the age of 16. It is very important that the personal data we process about you is true and up-to-date. Please inform us if your personal data changes during the processing.
The purposes for which we process your personal data and the legal basis for processing your personal data
We always process your personal data for a specific and predefined purpose and never further process it in a way that is incompatible with the original purpose. We process your personal data provided to us by you, as the data subject, for the following purposes: the contact form, which includes the provision of quality business and information services to PETRŽALKA CITY, as the operator, by responding to the requests of the data subjects entered in the contact form. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent, in the event that the client provides an e-mail address and consents to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending responses to the client’s requests, as a data subject, entered through the contact form located on the Operator’s website.
- to communicate with you, provide a response or feedback to an expression of interest or suggestion made by you through any of the functionality of this website or the use of contact details located on this website. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in actively communicating with individuals who express an interest in a property in our property portfolio and to deal with your enquiry, question, request or query or to carry out other activities in relation to your enquiry, request or query;
- for the Operator’s marketing purposes which are lawful based on our legitimate interest in the effective marketing support and promotion of our business activities and property portfolio offerings;
- for the purposes of administering and protecting this website, the lawful basis for processing personal data is the legitimate interest of ensuring the provision of IT services and maintaining security;
- statistical purposes and for the purpose of combining personal data with other clients’ data in order to produce reports that help to improve the provision of services, subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure compliance with the principles of data minimisation. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is therefore compatible further processing of personal data pursuant to Article 5(1)(b) in conjunction with Article 89(1) of the GDPR.
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing in the form of sending you a newsletter, we always give you the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter if you are no longer interested in receiving it at any time in the future.
If you are interested in receiving responses to your requests and requests, it is necessary that you provide us with at least your e-mail address and consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending responses to your requests, entered through the contact form located on the PETRŽALKA CITY website, otherwise it is not possible for us to respond to such a request.
Although the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interests, we always respect and give priority to your rights and interests over our interests, provided that, in the given case, our interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data. The processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. However, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. For this purpose, you may contact us at any time in writing at the address of the PETRŽALKA CITY registered office mentioned at the beginning of this policy or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will carefully evaluate each objection and inform you of the outcome.
Period of processing of your personal data
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we obtained them, but at the latest until the legal basis for processing personal data under the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act is no longer given. We regularly check the expiry of the personal data processing period and if it expires, we will terminate the processing of personal data and delete or destroy the personal data.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
In accordance with the purposes of processing specified in this policy, processing of your personal data is also carried out through third parties in the following cases:
- where such obligation arises from applicable law, in particular at the request of law enforcement authorities, courts, other public authorities or other authorised persons,
- to service providers used by the Operator for the performance of its obligations and for the safeguarding of its legitimate interests, in particular to its lawyers, consultants, auditors, service providers related to technical and software support and administration of the Data Operator’s marketing activities,
- to companies through which the Operator carries out the development, construction and sale of real estate in the context of individual real estate projects,
- to financing banks that provide financing or other services to the Operator, in particular personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations of the Operator, which are provided to the financing bank that finances the implementation and construction of a given real estate project.
We verify that the above third parties we use to process personal data comply with an appropriate range of technical, organisational and security measures when processing personal data. We enter into data processing agreements with third parties who have the status of processors in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act, and processors always process personal data on the instructions of and on behalf of the Operator concerned. All of our processors process personal data in accordance with this policy and the GDPR.
Data we collect from your use of the website
The Operator may also collect data that enables your identification indirectly as part of your use of the PETRŽALKA CITY website. This includes in particular the following data:
- information and data from the devices you use to access the website, which may include general information about your device;
- log data, which is data and information that our servers automatically store whenever you access the website (in particular, IP address, time of access, details of the hardware and software you use, the number of clicks, the pages you see or their order, and the time you spend on the site, among others);
- data about your use of the website;
- information obtained by monitoring users’ activities after clicking on an advertising banner or link, as well as information about activities on third party sites (such as search engines and social networks);
- information we obtain through social plug-ins operated by third parties, such as the Facebook “Like Button” and similar;
The above information does not, by itself, allow the identification of a specific living natural person. We may also collect personal data from third parties and combine this personal data with personal data we have collected from you. This includes in particular the following personal data: data from social network operators (Google, Facebook, Instagram) relating to persons who have liked the Operator’s project or other social network accounts.
- Google IrelandLtd. of Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin 4, DO4E5W5, Ireland, Registration Number (CRO): 368047, in connection with the processing of analytics cookies through the Google Analytics platform,
- Facebook IrelandLtd., with registered office at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, ID No. (CRO): 462932, in connection with the processing of analytics cookies through the Facebook Pixel platform,
- Both the processors and the sub-processor are obliged to process your personal data exclusively for the purposes as described in this policy. Your data is not disclosed to third parties for independent use or processing beyond the purposes set out in this Policy.
The Operator processes the data obtained from your use of the Website specified above for the purposes of providing, improving and optimizing the operation of the Website, to enhance the user experience, to provide technical support for the Website, to provide analytical and statistical evaluation of the use of the Website, to detect and prevent misuse of the Website (including to prevent fraud, security incidents and other similar activities), to evaluate risks and to comply with legal obligations.
International transfer of your personal data
The software system in which your personal data is processed under a licence agreement between the Operator and the provider of the software system [Facebook, Google] is stored on the servers of the provider of this system, which is based in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Your personal data will be transferred to a country that is approved by the European Commission as having an additional level of privacy protection and the privacy protection is ensured by means of standard contractual clauses (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_en ) approved by the European Commission to ensure a similar level of protection to that guaranteed in the EU/EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the GDPR and applicable regulations and without violating your legal rights
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
The GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act grant you, as a data subject, the following rights:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA – you have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data is being processed about you, if we are processing your personal data, we will provide you with information about what data we are processing about you, for what purpose to whom your personal data has been disclosed, whether it has been transferred to a third country and how long we will keep your personal data;
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION – you have the right to request correction of the personal data we hold about you if you believe that the personal data may be inaccurate, out of date, incorrect. With regard to the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of a supplementary declaration;
- RIGHT TO ERASURE (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”) – you have the right to request the erasure of personal data we process about you if the following conditions are met and no legal exceptions apply:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data and there is no other legal basis for processing it
- you object on the basis of your particular situation to the processing of your Personal Data processed on the basis of legitimate interest and it is not overridden by legitimate grounds for processing or you object to processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- the personal data are being processed unlawfully
If your personal data has been disclosed and you request its erasure, we will also erase such disclosed personal data. At the same time, we will inform other recipients of your personal data that you have exercised your right to erasure and they should erase all references to your personal data if technically feasible in light of the technology available and the cost of carrying out such measures.
- RIGHT TO DATA TRANSPARENCY- You have the right to request the provision of your personal data that we process about you on the basis of consent and/or contract and that we process by automated means, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another operator. If technically feasible, we will, at your request, transfer your personal data directly to the operator of your choice;
- RIGHT TO LIMIT PROCESSING – You have the right to request that we temporarily restrict the use of your personal data or the purpose for which it is processed in the following cases:
- if you believe that we are processing inaccurate personal data about you, until such time as the accuracy of that personal data has been verified
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you choose to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data instead of its erasure
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is necessary for your own purposes of establishing, exercising or defending your legal claims
- if you object to the processing of your personal data, pending verification whether the legitimate grounds for processing your personal data outweigh your legitimate interests RIGHT TO OBJECT AND AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING – you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of your personal data which is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Operator, including to object to profiling based on the Data Operator’s legitimate interest. You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if it is processed for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and which has legal effects concerning or similarly significantly affecting you. This does not apply where statutory exemptions apply.
- RIGHT TO COMPLAINT – If you believe that the processing of your personal data by our company is in violation of applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, located at Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava,
- no +421232313214,
- e-mail: email@example.com/ , https://dataprotection.gov.sk/
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the personal data you have provided to us at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. The data subject must be informed of this before consent is given. You can withdraw your consent as follows:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone +421 2 599 805 15
- by post at the address of the PETRŽALKA CITY registered office
You can exercise your above-mentioned rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a written request to the correspondence address of PETRŽALKA CITY indicated at the beginning of this document.
If you would like more information about your rights under the GDPR that can be exercised against us in relation to the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing at the address of PETRŽALKA CITY’s registered office set out at the beginning of this policy or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our interest is to try to answer any questions you may have and to resolve any complaint relating to the processing of your personal data
PETRŽALKA CITY, Inc.